THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE... YES THEY ARE!!!!

So the much awaited time has come, the three months holidays. And it is all over. I know I am going to be getting a lot of " I told you so " , but I have to admit it was really easy... definitely much easier than my school exams. The first exam felt really nerve-wrecking ( even though it was English ) and my thoughts kept going to " It's going to be really difficult " and " I don't know what is going to happen". Each minute of sitting in the assembly hall felt like butterflies making a concoction of nausea and diarrhea in my stomach.

Then after a very long intro by the school principal and prayer we were led to the exam hall by a very grumpy and rather annoying PT teacher of that school ( I guess that's a universal thing then ). I checked a thousand times that I had entered the correct classroom. There was a teacher in the classroom who was apparently waiting for the other invigilator to pop in. Anyway, we went to the restroom and came back and took our seats. All of us exchanged a rather under-confident all the best... some were a little too confident which made the butterflies spin around more faster.

Then came ten o clock ( I think the butterflies went dizzy ). The teachers went around distributing the question papers. We were supposed to fill out like a thousand details which I checked and filled like this was the most important form I will be filling in my life. The roll number writing was the most pressurizing... I by-hearted the whole eight numbers in the first exam itself. Then came the question paper. God was it easy!!! I could have done my happy dance ( I don't have one but I am pretty sure I would have come up with one ) if it wasn't in an exam hall with two invigilators and 23 other candidates.

The next three hours was a cup of tea. When I came out of the hall, I saw a lot of happy faces and could tell that it was the same situation for everybody. The ride back to school was fun since everybody had aced the paper. The driver gave us his phone to play songs via bluetooth and I think he learnt a good lesson that day.... never give his phone to teens especially ones who had just had an amazing exam.

I don't want to go through the details of each subject. To make a long blog short, the rest were fine. It grew on me finally and I wrote the others well. The last exam day was a whole another story.

 Two boys were the first to come out of the class jumping like maniacs. Soon, everybody poured out and joined them. There were exchanges of "call me" , "text me" and " I will give you a request... I will be joining insta soon". The exam was only ok not too great but nobody paid any heed to that. Everybody was just happy that it was all finally done with. Our poor social teacher  was trying her best to get some students to discuss the paper. There were still some bookworms checking their answers but she was not happy. 

Anyway, I am happy overall with how my exams went and I can't say I am totally enjoying my holidays but I am happy that atleast I am free and can kiss my textbooks goodbye which some students cannot do. Happy holidays to me!!

Comments

  1. Well ,that reminds me of my board exam memories,great work dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the holidays! BTW, "I am free and can kiss my textbooks goodbye which some students cannot do. " ....wait wait....11th is coming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mams but I think I have a feeling I am gonna enjoy 11th more... let's see 😄😄

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts