My Most Favorite Writer- ENID BLYTON

Enid Blyton has been my most favorite author from my childhood. I have always looked up to her writing and the way she carried on the story. In fact I started my reading journey from her books, and anytime I was asked in school about my favorite author you can guess who I can write about. From the short stories to the famous fives and secret sevens I have enjoyed each and every book and story from Enid Blyton. In fact I learned the right way to enjoy a book from reading her books.

Her books are literally age-no-bar. Even now when I have started enjoying Harry Potter and Jeffery Archer I am not able to gather myself to throw all the old Enid Blytons that I used to call my collections.

When I was Enid Blyton crazy and when ever I went to any mall, I made it a point to enter my favorite book store and get one of those short stories of hers to add to my collection. The thing that most fascinated me about those stories is that she delivered her messages the right way a kid would understand. She not only would send out her morals the right way but they would be stuff that kids are not usually taught like never to forget important things, never to take advantage etc. because we have always learned these tings from our experiences and nobody ever really taught us these.

I love her mystery thrillers the most because once you were engrossed in the book it is very hard to stop it in the middle without knowing what is really going on ( even though I find it very predictable now, I enjoyed it as a kid 😛😛 ).
When I read a lot of books now I find that many renowned authors try their utmost best to catch the essence of Enid Blyton's writing, which is showcased quite obviously, which makes their story and idea quite artificial and unnatural. 
That is another thing I admire about her is her uniqueness and originality, how she uses her own way to bring out the essence of her story and her creativity. 

I have always admired her writing and will never stop. She will always be one of the living legend who I will never stop looking up to!!!😄 

Comments

  1. I haven't read Enid Blyton's stories. But I enjoyed your writing. Good !👍. Keep blogging.

    It is surprising to know that you started reading Jeffrey Archer. Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enid Blyton is still one of my favorites. Especially love the various picnics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, IKR?!! I can't believe I missed that point!! She used to describe every food item packed in that bag!! Yummy!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts