Suppandi - the most loved comic character

Who doesn't like Suppandi?!! All of us do, don't we?! He is the most loved comic character all over   India. I have always been a lover of tinkle from my childhood till now. I have collection of Tinkles which I have collected since the day I started reading the magazine. Till today, I never leave a railway station without getting a Tinkle comic or magazine. Like all other Tinkle lovers, my favorite character has always been Suppandi among The Defective Detective, Ina Mina Mynah and Mo and of course Pyarelal and he still is. 

Nobody realizes that he has a totally different outlook onto life and he sees the world in a way a normal human being can never see. For example, in one story that never fails to be humorous, he happens to be standing in front of the mirror with his eyes closed. When his friend Maddy inquires, he says he wanted to see how he looked when he slept!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚   

His masters tend to call him a fool but I would never say that. In fact they are the fools who don't happen to appreciate his unique way of thinking!!
I can very well relate to Suppandi cause 30% him... I tend to really see things this way do it with utter seriousness and the best part is it takes me while to realize that what I was doing was so Suppandi!!

As a hard core fan of Suppandi and as a blogger I can't never not dedicate one to him and I would say this is not enough!! 

To Suppandi,
                     With loads of love from your best fan!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Comments

  1. Hi vaishu u have done a amazing work!! Keep it up bro๐Ÿ˜even I luv suppandi this blog was so intresting to read-vaishnavi sundararaman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vaishu!!! Suppandi is so great I so knew i had to dedicate a blog to him...

      Delete
  2. Vaishnavi- supandi is my favorite too. Tinkle is so awesome - supandi, shikari shambu, kalia the crow are all funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a flow! I haven't read Suppandi, but from your description i think he resembles 'Thuppariyum Sambu' by Devan a great humorous writer of my father's age.
    Many will read,but only few can explain what and how enjoyed reading. You possess that. Kudos! Keep blogging!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Bhanu chithi!!! You totally have to check out Suppandi he is so cool.. :) :)

      Delete
  4. Hey this is siddharth....one of Ur biggest fan of Ur blogs ... Every blog of Urs has this unique features ... Which makes me aah adhukula mudichirchaa����✌✌...keep doing Ur blogs ....love Ur blogs with loads ����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u very much Siddharth... I am very grateful to have such a dedicated fan to my blogs!!! :) :)

      Delete
  5. Loved this post totally - the content and also the way you write. Very well done!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts