A BIRTHDAY NOTE TO THE BFF...

 I am not sure how I am going to put in 4 to almost 5 years of a beautiful bond in a blog post under a few words but I will try my best. The hardest part of writing this post for me was thinking of how I am going to define her or our friendship here because we have a very unique world, special to us where the outside world doesn't know what exactly is going on inside except for the fact that we are in there. 

In every relationship and friendship, there are a few points where one person hurts the other person due to some reason, including me in various instances with various people. But not once in these four years has she judged me or made me feel small because of something that I said or did. We don't always have the same taste for every choice that we make but it's a very special thing to me that not a single time has she made me feel uncool about anything that I liked. In fact, she is the only one I feel safe and comfortable to be entirely myself with. 

The first time we met, we instantly clicked. It was the first week of school, the worst part of the year since there was the class changing, whole new people, whole new teachers and whole new class. The settling in was always the most difficult part but ninth standard was the first time I settled into a new class with ease. Meeting her was the first time I knew how it felt to connect with some one quickly. All I wanted was to make the year a little more bearable.. little did I know that it would turn into one of the most amazing part of my life that I could never have thought of. 

We went through an awful lot of bumps but how well she handled me and how maturely she dealt with it.. I still stand in awe. She is the only sole reason our bubble gets stronger everyday.. it's basically her bubble and I am just living in it. How inhumanely mature and sweet this human is.. I will never know. No matter how nice a person is they will always have some negative points that might bother us or they override the good ones that we ignore because we love them. But believe me when I say.. this girl DOES NOT have one negative quality in her. I don't lie when I say there is not one thing about her that I can say bothers me or annoys me. I don't know if she really doesn't have one or it is invisible to me.. but to my eyes she is the perfect person and more so the most perfect friend anyone could ever ask for and more than I ever deserve.

Every time we meet I look forward to your screeching rat laugh, our selfie times, sleeping through                      movies while you wake me up for the important parts, vibing to Swift while we get ready and most importantly moon watching. 

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GIRL!!!! You deserve the whole world and so much more. 💞     

Comments

  1. Idk if cute would be the appropriate definition for your blog but it's soo heart touching dude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts