THE ROLLERCOASTER YEAR

 This year is an absolute roller coaster of emotions. It's the last year of school so obviously that should be something. Then a new beginning that is college and hunting for a good one. Consciously keeping in check with my daily portions and lessons as to not lag behind so that it's easier for me at the end of the year. The worst one of all should definitely be the thought of leaving home. College hunting is in full swing and the so are the arguments about if I'll get to stay alone or not. 

Last year of school is a whole another feeling. From as far as I know, I have been going to a place everyday and coming back every evening since my childhood. I know a day as to one which has school in the morning and home in the evening and everything in between. Almost everybody apart from my family that I know is from there and suddenly that is not going to be the case anymore? That feels weird. College sure does sound exciting but am not sure if am ok with giving up school for that. 

Concentrating and keeping up with lessons is a whole other process. Getting prepared to sit down and hit the books is very very difficult. As quoted by my very "wise" friend ,"once I am in the zone I can study straight for almost 3 hours but oh to get in the zone". And it's not just me... I checked with all of my friends and fellow peers and they are complaining of the same thing and are now freaking out about 12th and how real hard work has to come into play again. Believe me, this is not the kind of "am not alone" when you have low marks and drag in all the other students saying almost half of the class failed ๐Ÿ˜œ

This year is a year of change, a year of decisions, a year of a beautiful ending and the starting point to a beautiful, exciting and definitely nervous beginning. It's not easy thinking about the fact that the people you see every morning are not going to be there and the atmosphere you called 'home' is not going to be home anymore. But thinking about the bigger picture and all my goals definitely makes it feel doable.         It is going to be great. ๐Ÿ˜Œ                  

Comments

Popular Posts