A GREAT END TO THE VIRTUAL YEAR

 So the year of online has finally come to an end. During the end of every year, we say wow this year ended so fast, but this was one such year where every one of us waited for its end from the very beginning. Nevertheless, it really was fast. 

I won't say this year was the worst but yes it was dull. I personally was stuck in the same dull cycle of a routine the whole year. Wake up, online class, tv, tution, some free time, sleep and repeat for the rest of the year. The disappointing part of this year ( as I had said so for a 100 times already and written a whole blog about it ) was that my 11th holidays went down the drain. It did take me some time to get used to the fact that it was what it was and move on but now I really am over it.  We at least had the chance to focus on ourself, connect with our family and friends and get in touch with our hobbies...ok that went philosophical!!

Anyway, 2021 has finally arrived and it has already started working. There's news that 2 vaccines have been approved and it will be rotated for medical workers soon... even though it will take some time for it to reach us some good news gives us some hope that it truly will be better year as expected. When I imagine 2021, I don't see a few numbers... instead I visualize a pressurized person who is sitting at their office desk and tapping away busily.  We have high hopes for the year and I really hope and pray it meets all of ours and becomes a better year for all of us.

Anyway, my 2021 personally shot off to a great and peaceful start. I went to Kumbakkonam and Swamimalai for a temple trip of 3 days. It was a vacation as well as a spritual start to the year and I don't have a problem with that. I hope your 2021 kicked off amazingly too.

WISHING ALL OF YOU AN AMAZING, HEALTHY, HAPPY, JOYFUL AND PEACEFUL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope and pray all of your hopes and dreams for this year come alive. Once again a very very Happy New Year! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

Comments

  1. 2020 was definitely an unexpected and unpredictable one! And as you have mentioned, 2021 has started off on a positive note, let's hope and pray it turns out well๐Ÿ™... Happy New Year 2021, let it be a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hoping the same. And hope we can meet too!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts